Warning: Illegal string offset 'custom_page_theme_template' in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/41/2392641/html/wp-content/plugins/custom-page/custom-page.php on line 345
Past life regression therapy dates back to 4th Century BC when Patanjali instructed how past lives can be recalled through meditation, it made a comeback in modern times around 20th century with Albert de Rochas, a French colonel who practiced hypnotism. He is considered to be the father of Hypnotic regressions. He used magnetism to induce hypnotism. Dick Sutphen, an American past life regression therapist popularized its use in 60’s. Raymond Moody, author of Life after Life and Coming Back gave details of near death experiences. French educator Allan Kardec also delved into past life regression in the book Heaven and Hell.
Brian L. Weiss, a prominent psychiatrist, author of best selling book Many Lives, many masters and Through Time into Healing states that a phobia or illness is not the result of a single lifetime but accumulated traumas of many life times. In such cases the hypnotherapist can direct the patient to pick up key incidents from a cluster of life times. Past life regression flows from key to key moment and is a very practical, successful therapy modality.
We are helping our clients with Hypnotherapy and Past Life regression therapy to come out with the issues related with the relationships, career, finances, health and mind. We have so far worked with hundreds of clients in this area and have received amazing response.
Past Life Regression therapy is very useful in curing:
• Suicidal tendencies
• Fears and Phobias
• Child abuse
• Recurrent fever
• Back pain/ Body pain
Past life regression therapy helps you to:
• Understand the causes of irrational fears and be able to release them
• Experiencing a happy and successful life time brings a sense of peace and encourages to work through temporary difficult times
• Accessing the guidance from your higher self
• Healing and clearing of Trauma
• Understanding relationships and repeated behavioral patterns
• Helps you understand who you are and what is the purpose of your life
• Getting rid of curses and vows taken in another life time
• Helps you to restructure understanding of our current life in the light of experiences from previous lives
• Helps to understand that death is not a threat and you wud not be separated from loved ones forever but merely travel to another place
• Helps you to come out of addictions like Smoking, Alcoholism
• Strengthens the clarity of the spiritual nature of our existence